Repair Policy and InstructionsFine Pearls And Leather® by Wendy Mignot
Is it possible to have my authentic Wendy Mignot, Fine Pearls + Leather® Jewelry article repaired?
Yes! We understand that on occasion repairs may be necessary. The need for a repair can be due to normal wear and use. Damage may occur accidentally or may be due to not adhering to the recommended Fine Pearls + Leather® Jewelry Care Instructions.
We only repair authentic jewelry articles by Designer Wendy Mignot, Fine Pearls + Leather®.
All jewelry articles in need of repair must be sent to the Corporate Address, Repair Division as indicated below and must include the completed form. Please follow the instructions listed below:
1. Download Repair Request Form
2. Print Repair Request Form and complete all information
3. Securely pack your item and enclose your completed Repair Request Form
4. Take your package to your selected mail carrier (USPS, FedEx, UPS). Customer is responsible for the cost shipment to our facility. You are strongly advised to secure insurance and tracking for your shipment.
5. Send your package to the following address:
174 Watercolor Way, Suite 103, #422
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida 3245
Once your repair article has been received, a repair specialist will make an assessment and will contact you to provide a complimentary repair estimate. Please be aware that every effort will be made to promptly return your repaired article. Please be informed that repairs typically take 3-4 weeks. Upon repair processing, your article will be sent back via 3-5 days ground shipment to the address provided on Repair Request From The customer is responsible for the cost of the return shipment fee.
For assistance, Please contact WendyMignot.com Customer Care
Toll Free: 1-855-732-5117 or email: firstname.lastname@example.orgWendyMignot.com is not responsible for your repair merchandise during transit. WendyMignot.com is not responsible for damage or loss of repair goods.